Monday, November 3, 2008

Slow crafting this week

So this week I'm going to be lacking in my crafts....Sorry. I'm getting ready for hubby to get home from deployment :D. And Go Fig....I barely put a dent in my to do list during the past 6 mos., LOL, then again I'm not to frazzeled by it. I have way to much to look forward to than worry about the "to do list". Though I am going to be trying to cram some of the stuff I was meaning to do with in the week. Mainly clearing some household clutter I hide behind closet doors, LOL, and finally catch up on ALL the laundry and get it all put away :P.


So till next week :D.......

2 comments:

  1. aww yay! I remember the first time me husband came home, he's only been on one deployment, and the list I had to get done...hahahah I was pregnant and in noooo moood to get it done. Seeing him was the best feeling though! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've lost count on how many deployments/Workups/Surges I've delt with in the pass 9yrs and Never get my list done. LOL.....hence why no frazzle....I've given up. I think it's impossible to finish what you wanted to get done when the guys are out.

    ReplyDelete