Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crafter Mojo is back....

Well I kinda lost touch of my crafty/artsy side and threw everything on the back burner. Even, sadly, my Etsy shop and this blog. Which thanks to my cafemom team they pointed out some fixer uppers to make the shop better. I just still need to take the advice into action...but procrastination and whatever is keeping me from doing so. UGH!. I really need to straighten up and get out of this funk. But I think the mojo is starting to come back....



Well the mojo seem to have started coming back in the spirit of making my daughters Halloween costume. A tutu and butterfly wings. She was just to cute for words (I know a bias mom moment, LOL). Then also due to the holidays in trying to save a little money and also to make gifts more personal I've decided to throw my hands into making those neat felt food I kept seeing online. They were so simple and fast to make, it got me excited again to be crafting. So here's the recent project I did. I apologize for the horrible photos of the felt foods but right now I can't find my USB cord for my cam. so I took these with my cell phone. (man I would like to know where that cord is!!! LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment