Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I got spotlighted on someones blog


So I got very excited the other day to get a note on Etsy that another blogger spotlighted my bracelet here along with other great crocheted artist. check their blog out......

http://handicrafter.today.com/2008/12/25/the-magickal-ewes-top-10-hand-crafted-picks-for-december-26-2008/#comment-7.


Business has been very sloooooooooow....but I'm trying to keep optimistic about it. I hope this gets a bit of a boost in my shop. I know people are liking my items.....


Well I hope everyone had a great holiday. I know we sure did. I would blog on more about the family fun of our holiday but standing up to type at a computer desk is now fun.....but saddly or should I say painfully I took a spill on our stairs the other day and bruised my tailbone so it hurts like no other to sit. So I'm off to lay down on my stomach and watch a movie with the kids.


HAPPY NEW YEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment